- Superb Detached Family Home In An Enviable Location And Set In 2.71 Acres
- The Perfect Blend Of A Period Property With A Modern Twist, Completely Re-Furbished And Extended In 2009
- Ideal For Entertaining Both Inside And Out Including A Heated Swimming Pool With Separate Changing Room/Gym
- Generous Dual Aspect Lounge Open Plan To A Conservatory - Bi-Fold Doors To Rear Patio
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Wooden Work Tops, Integrated Appliances And Formal Dining Area
- Triple Aspect Principle Bedroom With Luxury En-Suite And Walk-In Wardrobe
- Four Further Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom With Separate Walk-In Shower Cubicle
- Large Modern Barn/Workshop/Store Offering A Variety Of Uses - Measuring Circa 1133 sq ft
- Study, Separate Utility And Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Double Glazing, Oil Central Heating, Off-Street Parking
This stunning country home is tucked away along a no-through lane amidst grounds of circa 2.71 acres, with open views across its sweeping lawns, the heated swimming pool and the adjoining field. Fantastic family accommodation with five double bedrooms - including a triple-aspect principal suite with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe - plus the family bathroom complete with roll-top bath and separate shower enclosure. A galleried hallway leads through double doors to the drawing room - with a wood-burning stove. This is open-plan to a generous conservatory behind, with bi-fold doors to the rear terrace overlooking the pool which also has a retractable roof. Across the hallway is a study/home office and a further hallway beyond leading through double glazed doors to the formal dining area. This in turn is open-plan to the smart fitted kitchen. A utility room and cloakroom complete the ground floor. Adjacent to the swimming pool is a separate building and gym space, with a shower room and plant room. A modern barn/workshop/store forms part of the boundary to the adjoing field which also has a separate vehicular access from the lane. Country walks start right from the front gate with footpaths from the lane leading out across the neighbouring fields and beyond. Everything is beautifully presented, both inside and out - a fantastic opportunity for those looking for something rural, yet not isolated. Quite special!
The popular village of Cromhall is situated a short drive to the south-east of M5 Junction 14 - ideal for commuters to Bristol or Cheltenham/Gloucester. The nearby local centres of Chipping Sodbury, Thornbury and Wotton-under-Edge provide excellent shopping facilities and amenities. The village CE VC primary school (www.standrews-pri.s-gloucs.sch.uk ) sits adjacent to St Andrews Church and there is a community village shop with post office. The excellent village website www.cromhall.com provides a wealth of further information.
From J14 of the M5 take the B4509 eastwards all the way to the roundabout, approximately 1.9 miles. Turn right and follow the B4058 to the southwest and through the village of Cromhall. After approximately 2.2 miles you will find Jubilee Lane on your right hand side. Turn in and Southview can be found a short way along on the right, set behind electric gates.
Milburys Estate Agents Ltd, their clients and any joint agents give notice that they have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings, heating systems, drains or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Interested parties are advised to obtain verification from their surveyor or relevant contractor. Statements pertaining to tenure are also given in good faith and should be verified by your legal representative. Digital images may, on occasion, include the use of a wide angle lens. Please ask if you have any queries about any of the images shown, prior to viewing. Where provided, floor plans are shown purely as an indication of layout. They are not scale drawings and should not be treated as such.
Market your property
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.